Friday, November 7, 2008

Update on the Insignia Open Principles Test


Yesterday, we reviewed the first round of creative for the newly designed Insignia website. I was so excited to see so many of the ideas of our Open Principles experiment incorporated into the design. If the end-site captures the passion and potential of our community, it will significantly change how a product manufacturer approaches website design and stakeholder engagement. I think we are starting to see the awesome potential of our approach. Thank you all for your contributions!

So, you may be asking what the next steps are for this experiment. I am working with Hanson to share our work and receive your input. After all, Insignia is our brand. The process will be an iterative one and we do not yet have a firm plan on how to do this. As our ideas become more solidified over the next week, I will share how you can stay engaged.

Thanks again and I look forward to continuing this journey with you.

No comments: